This is Wiki for writing and sharing documents for BeeMD users and developers, Chinese texts in this Wiki can be skipped.
- BeeMD is a software package for molecular dynamics (MD) simulation, including modeling, sampling, result analysis and visualization. It's a bundle of two core programs and some small tools, one of the core programs is Modar which is designed for modeling, running simulation and result analysis in command line mode, the other one is Movar which is GUI tool for modeling, visualization and MD trajectory analysis. Whole package is coded in C++/C language, and powered with OPENMP, CUDA, MPI Parallelization.
- BeeMD is free for any academic or nonprofit researching purposes. Currently the source code is not ready to be open for public yet and is sharing only among the developers, and we do welcome any academic group or independent researchers to join the development team to help us to make it more powerful and more extendable.
- Modar User Manual / Modar用户手册
- Modar commands list
- Modar Development Guide / Modar 开发介绍
- A Breif Guide to MD Simulation / 分子动力学模拟简介