- Movar is a free molecular explorer for molecular structure visualization, validation and analysis, and a GUI tool for Modar ( A Molecular Dynamics Simulation Packages developed by us). Movar was known as NOC (noch.sourceforge.net), which was wrote in Dr. Cang's group, Inst. of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and was futher developed in Dr. Nymeyer's Group, Inst. Mol. Biol., Florida State University.
- Modar is free for all academic or nonprofit researching purposes. The source code is primarily maintained by the development teams from Beijing Ryan Research Software & Technology Center.
- Mengen Chen, Jing Dong, Huixing Cang, Hugh Nymeyer
- For MS Windows and MacOSX platform, Movar is 100% portable and it can be put anywhere.
- For Linux platform, it needs a copy “modardat” in user home folder, or to make a link there.
MoVaR (Molecular Visualization tools at Ryan Research)
Downloads (last update Dec 8, 2013)